The PCI Standard is mandated by the card brands and administered by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council. The standard was created to increase controls around cardholder data to reduce credit card fraud. Validation of compliance is performed annually, either by an external Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) or by a firm specific Internal Security Assessor (ISA) that creates a Report on Compliance for organizations handling large volumes of transactions, or by Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) for companies handling smaller volumes.
Effective August 1st, 2018 we are no longer accepting the “Payment Card Industry Self-Assessment Questionnaire”. This form has been replaced with the “MyPCI FastPass” form.
The FastPass form has been developed to address PCI requirements applicable to merchants who process cardholder data only via standalone, PTS, Point-of-Interaction Terminals.
Please click on the link below to print the form out. Sign it and return it via fax, email or text.
Effective August 1st, 2018 we are no longer accepting the “Payment Card Industry Self-Assessment Questionnaire”.
First Time Logging In:
1. Type www.mypci.com in the address bar of your internet browser.
2. Click on the green "Log in Now" button.
3. Select “Set Password” under the “First Time Login” Section
5. Send Email (A link with instruction to reset the password has been sent)
6. Check your current email on file
7. Click “Update Password “
8. Set password
9. Enter username and password to log in and complete your assessment
If you have questions please reach out to your sales agent or our office. As always thank you for your business and it is our pleasure to partner with you on your payment processing services